You can apply for an interACT-scholarship in the period from September 2017 to August 2018 from now. Next deadline: June 19, 2017!
interACT or the international Center for Advanced Communication Technologies is a joint centre for research of
· Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
· Carnegie Mellon University Pittsburgh and Silicon Valley, USA
· Hong Kong University of Science and Technologie, Hong Kong
· Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan (only Master- and PhD-Thesis)
· National Insitute of Information and Communications Technology, Tokyo, Japan
· Italian Institute of Technology, Italy
· University of Southern California
· Nara Institute of Science and Technology
More than 160 research works were supported in all range of operations of informatics and information science.
Who can apply?
Students of informatics and information science can apply.
What will be supported?
· Assignment and bachelor thesis: 3-4 months
· Master thesis: 6-8 months
· PhD: up to 6 months
What are the condition for the apply?
· For master thesis: Completed bachelor degree. Very good grade.
· Excellent command of English
· You need to be in charge of a professor at the KIT and also you need a professor at the associate university who looks after you
· You haven’t obtain a scholarship of Baden-Württemberg or a assimilable scholarship till yet
Which documents have to be submit?
· Letter of application with the theme or range of operation of your thesis, objectives
· Personal data sheet, photo
· Bachelor degree (for Master application), transcript of records if you write a bachelor thesis, transcripts of records from the main study period or the master study), optional: language certificats, distinctions, other references
· Letter of recommendation from the professor which attend to you at the KIT
Please address the application to:
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie, Insitut für Anthropomatik, Lehrstuhl Prof. Dr. A. Waibel, interACT, Margit Rödder, Adenauerring 2, Gebäude 50.20, Zimmer 233, 76131 Karlsruhe.
You get more informations in our interACT office hours on monday from 10 till 12 o’clock (or via e-mail and phone).
Margit Rödder, Tel.: +49 721 608-48676