Research workshops and academies with a cross-institutional and cross-national emphasis to achieve strong research collaboration and significant results are also part of interACT’s mission. This ensures cross-cultural internationalization of the faculty, students and staff.
interACT organised several summer academies:
- Challenges in Automatic Speech Recognition, Seattle, US, 2016 (CLICS-Winterschool)
- Automatic Simultaneous Speech Translation, France, 2012
- Simultaneous Speech Translation of Fluent Speech, France, 2011
- Multilingual Language Recognition and Speech Translation, HKUST, 2008
- Chinese-English Language Recognition and Speech Translation, UKA, 2007
- Image Processing, France, 2006
- Speech-to-Speech-Translation and Evaluation, CMU, 2005
- Summarization of Spoken Language, Pittsburgh & Tokyo, 2004
interACT organizes summer schools with participants from all interACT-partners, including international guests. KIT, CMU and HKUST already hosted the interACT schools.